Meaning of Number 7 in Numerology
The number 7 belongs to the group of Primary Numbers (1 to 9), being dominated by Pisces and ruled by Neptune. Since ancient times, this Number has been considered sacred and mystical , due to the special properties that have been attributed to it. People with this Number tend to be interested in uncovering the truth and unraveling the mystery behind things . Know the meaning of Number 7 in Numerology, which reveals about the psychological profile and personality traits of people who live under its influence.
Profile of Number 7
- Name in Numerology - SEPTENARY
- Polarity - Yang
- Element - Air
- Quality - Cardinal
- Ruling Planet - Neptune
- Zodiac Sign - Pisces
- Day - Saturday
- Color - Violet
- Meaning - Spiritual, introverted, psychic, lucky, restless, intuitive
- Main Attributes - Intuitive, intellectual, psychic, unique
- Characteristics in Relationships - Intuitive, romantic, understanding, caring
- Social Aspects - Distracted, reserved
- Positive Aspects - Studious, calm, quiet, noble feelings, aesthetic sense, diplomacy, receptivity, reserve, negotiation skills
- Negative Aspects - Introverted, insensitive, restless
Number 7 represents Pisces and its dominant planet is Neptune, a symbol of transcendence, spirituality and illusion. The Seven is wisdom, investigation, inquiry, analysis, logic, reflection and spirituality. It is a religious and prosperous number. In Numerology, Number 7 indicates the search for learning and perfection .
The interpretation of Numbers, based on mathematical calculations and complex interpretation systems systematized over millennia, helps us to discover who we are, to reveal the impression we make on others and to understand how they see us. The energy of our dominant Number reflects our life mission, suggests how we can raise our potential, and lists the characteristics of our personality that prevent us from moving forward.
Meaning of Number 7 in Numerology
The meaning of Number 7 is linked to its symbolism, deeply rooted in the tradition and culture of various peoples and religions. Seven are the days of the week, the degrees of perfection, the celestial spheres and the branches of the cosmic tree .
In Mesopotamia, Number 7 symbolized mystery and had a religious character. For the Sumerians, this was a special, mystical and sacred number.
In Buddhism, when the Supreme Buddha was born, he took seven steps. In Judaism, the Menorah (or Menorah), has seven arms with candles that never go out, symbolizing the existence of God. Hinduism utters seven rishis and seven teachers. In the Muslim religion, there are seven heavens and seven hells.
In the Christian religion, there are seven sacraments and seven virtues. In the Bible, Seven means forgiveness and healing, but it also has a negative symbolism thanks to the seven deadly sins and the signs of the Apocalypse (seven prophetic seals, seven churches, seven trumpets, seven angels).
Introverted and Mystical
Seven is the number of travels and the occult . It represents the matter dominated by the spirit, the whole, the perfection, the conscience, the sacred and the spirituality. It also symbolizes cyclical completion and renewal . It is linked to triumph, fame, honor, reputation, and victory. He is self-controlled, committed, and has no attachment to material wealth or earthly things. You succeed through your keen intuition.
While Number 1 symbolizes the personality that projects outward, Number 7 represents the personality that closes in on itself - it is introverted and receptive. Endowed with originality and depth of thought, he prefers to do his meditations, which he keeps to himself, instead of proclaiming them to the world. The Seven are, many times, mystics and philosophers, metaphysicians or theoretical sages.
Number 7 people may seem somewhat cold and unemotional, but in reality their inner life is extremely rich and dominated by feelings and emotions. They can exert considerable influence over other people, without realizing this natural ability. They are trustworthy people and other people seek their advice and trust them with their secrets.
The Negative Side of Number 7
The negative side of the Seven is the difficulty of expression, which prevents you from showing your feelings. At times he is disconnected, melancholic, highly critical and demanding, self-destructive, and aimless. You can have conflicts between the material and the spiritual side.
Numerology, Astrology and Self-discovery
The number assigned to each of the Zodiac signs is determined by their ruling planets - it is the Personality Number . The planets are the active principle of Astrology and symbolize the universal characteristics that human beings possess. Each planet corresponds to a certain type of astral personality, and this information also serves as the basis for the characterization of Numbers by Numerology.
According to Astrology , everything that exists on Earth and in Heaven is interconnected in a spiritual and energetic relationship. In this way, when we are aware of who we really are, with our weaknesses and strengths, we can better explore our spirituality, discover the answers to the big questions that concern us, and find ways to live with passion, determination and serenity. Numerology offers the possibility of knowing our inner self, our individuality and, based on this self-knowledge, drawing a concrete path that has meaning for life.
The Primary numbers, which comprise the sequence of digits between one and nine, form the basis of the Pythagorean System and serve as the basis for the analysis of Numerology. Each Number has its own unique and unique energetic vibrations and represents specific strengths and opportunities.
Numbers and Numerology
- Number 1 - Ambitious, Innovative, Creative
- Number 2 - Affable, Inventive, Intuitive
- Number 3 - Energetic, Talented, Independent
- Number 4 - Stable, Practical, Rebellious
- Number 5 - Lively, Impulsive, Enterprising
- Number 6 - Reliable, Caring, Communicative
- Number 7 - Spiritual, Lucky, Restless
- Number 8 - Stubborn, Individualistic, Intense
- Number 9 - Active, Determined, Brave
- Numerology Of Color: Vibration Of Colors And Personal Energy
- Discover Your Color For This Year According To Numerology
- Numerology - A Guide To Unveiling Your Destiny
- Calculate The Numerology Of The Full Name And Its Meaning
- Meaning Of Number 7 In Numerology
- Calculate The Life Number And Its Meaning
- Equal Hours - Know Its Meaning
- Numerology Of Angels - Meaning Of Numbers
- 22:22 Meaning 22. Do You Always See The Same Numbers Like 22:22 Or 2222?
- 11:11 Meaning. Do You Always See The Same Numbers Such As 11:11 Or 1111.
- 20:20 Meaning 20. Do You Always See The Same Numbers Like 20:20 Or 2020
- 444 Meaning. Do You Always See The Same Numbers Like 4:44 Or 444
- 555 Meaning. Do You Always See The Same Numbers Like 5:55 Or 555
- 21:21 Meaning 21. Do You Also See The Same Numbers Over And Over, Such As 21:21 Or 2121
- Master Number 22 Meaning. Angel Number 22. Numerology 22