05/08 Birthday - Zodiac Information
August 5 Zodiac
People born on August 5 should not succumb to sensuality and passions, but rather try to rise above them.
Horoscope and personality for those born on August 5
They are determined, decisive people. They stubbornly stay true to their principles and beliefs and persistently strive to achieve their life plans.
They do not deviate from their principles, even if they bring them losses. They are abundant, loving and benevolent people. They are characterized by powerful emotions and, most of the time, a strong will. However, when they are not developed, they are unable to control themselves and become overly impulsive, with feelings that overshadow their will and control their consciousness. Hasty, impulsive, restless, always on the move. They show great self-confidence and broad abilities from their youth.
Once they decide that a certain cause is just, they never walk away from it. Natural managers, leaders of others. Although, most of the time, they have a conservative behavior, they show great vitality and their organism shows a great reserve of vital force. They usually live quite a long time, but they must be wary of acute and inflammatory diseases and, later in life, pay attention to the condition of their heart, the most sensitive organ in their body. They defend everything that is beautiful and are idealists.
Stable and secure people of their actions. Working with perseverance will eventually lead to your goal. They generally have it good in life. Defects: They distrust the behavior of others, skeptical, slow to believe, with an excessively opposite nature. Why should they fight? Above all, to make their will more powerful, which they often do. Instead of giving in to your instincts and passions, you should strive to live in the higher realms of mind and spirit, allowing you to develop and realize your important abilities and your innate nobility and benevolence.
Zodiac sign for those born on August 5
If your birthday is August 5, your zodiac sign is Leo
August 5 - personality and character
character: attentive, prudent, magnanimous, partial, demanding, tight-lipped;
profession: playwright, administrator, novelist;
colors: yellow, silver, gray;
lucky numbers: 10,18,24,34,38,48
super lucky number: 24
Holidays and Observances - August 5
- Spain: Almagro: Festivity in honor of its patron saint Nuestra Senora de las Nieves
- Spain: Aspe: Patron saint festivities in honor of Nuestra Senora de las Nieves
- Spain: Ceuta: Santa María de África, major festivals in honor of the patron saint
- San Salvador: Festivities of San Salvador, better known as Fiestas Agostinas. This day the traditional Bajada takes place, a religious procession that culminates with the change of clothes of the image of Christ in a monument of 11 meters high in front of the Metropolitan Cathedral of San Salvador, representing the transfiguration of Jesus. This religious manifestation dates from the time of Spanish rule and has been declared as intangible cultural heritage.
- Spain: Villanueva and Geltrú: Fiesta Mayor in honor of Nuestra Senora de las Nieves
- Spain: Sallent de Gállego: Virgen de las Nieves, major festivals in honor of the patron saint
- Burkina Faso: Independence Day.
- Spain: Agaete: Virgen de las Nieves, major festivals in honor of the patron saint
- Spain: Ibiza: Patronal festivity in honor of Santa María, Nuestra Senora de las Nieves
- Spain: Vitoria: Patron saint festivities in honor of the Virgen Blanca
- Spain: Hondón de las Nieves: Patron saint festivities in honor of Our Lady of the Snows
- Spain: Calpe: Virgen de las Nieves, major festivities in honor of the patron saint
- Spain: Játiva: Festivity in honor of its patron saint Nuestra Senora de las Nieves
- Spain: La Palma: Lustrales Festivities of the Bajada de la Virgen de las Nieves
August 5 Celebrity Birthday. Who was born the same day as you?
1906: John Huston, American filmmaker and screenwriter (d. 1987).
1906: Wassily Leontief, American economist of Russian origin (d. 1999).
1908: Cyro Martins, Brazilian writer and psychoanalyst (f. 1995).
1908: Oswaldo Baca Mendoza, Peruvian scientist (d. 1962).
1910: Bruno Coquatrix, French musician and businessman, owner of the Olympia Theater in Paris (d. 1979).
1911: Robert Taylor, American actor. (f. 1969)
1912: Henri Groues (Abbe Pierre), French priest (f. 2007).
1914: Lydia Lamaison, Argentine actress (f. 2012).
1915: Alfredo Gil, Mexican guitarist, singer and composer (f. 1999), main founder of the Los Panchos trio.
1925: Ignacio Román, Spanish flamenco composer, producer and lyricist (d. 2011).
1926: Clifford Husbands, Barbadian politician.
1930: Neil Armstrong, American astronaut (d. 2012).
1930: Richie Ginther, American Formula 1 driver (d. 1989).
1932: Miguel d’Escoto, Nicaraguan politician (d. 2016).
1937: Manuel Pinto da Costa, politician and president of Santiago.
1937 - Gordon Johncock, American racing driver.
1941: Bob Clark, American filmmaker (d. 2007).
1942: Marta Taboada, Argentine lawyer, teacher and activist; tortured and murdered with her two seven-month-old twins (d. 1977).
1944: Gabriela Acher, Uruguayan actress and comedian.
1945: Juan Sasturain, Argentine writer.
1946: Loni Anderson, American actress.
1949: Miguel Ángel Catalá Gorgues, Valencian historian and museologist.
1950: Rosi Mittermaier, German skier.
1955: Orlando Carrió, Argentine actor (f. 2002).
1956: Maureen McCormick, American actress.
1958: Silvia Kutika, Argentine actress.
1959: Pete Burns, British singer (d. 2016).
1961: Greg Kite, American basketball player.
1962: Patrick Ewing, American basketball player.
1964: Adam Yauch, American musician, of the band Beastie Boys.
1964: Claudio Reyes Rubio, Mexican film and television director.
1965: Motoi Sakuraba, Japanese composer.
1968: Marine Le Pen, French right-wing politician.
1968: Colin McRae, British rally driver.
1971: Evil Jared Hasselhoff, American bassist, of the band Bloodhound Gang.
1972: Christian Olde Wolbers, Belgian bassist, of the band Fear Factory.
1975: Kajol Devgan, Indian actress.
1975: Eicca Toppinen, Finnish cellist.
1975: Iddo Goldberg, Israeli actor.
1975: Ada Milea, Romanian actress and singer.
1976: Kwon Sang-woo, South Korean actor and model.
1977: Jorge Arias, Mexican-American professional wrestler.
1977: Santi Pérez, Spanish cyclist.
1978: Kim Gevaert, Belgian athlete.
1979: David Healy, British footballer.
1980: Wayne Bridge, British footballer.
1980: Jason Čulina, Australian footballer.
1981: Travis McCoy, American singer, of the band Gym Class Heroes.
1983: Dawn Richard, American singer, of the bands Danity Kane, and Diddy-Dirty Money.
1985: Salomon Kalou, ivory footballer.
1985: Annalisa, Italian singer.
1987: Lexi Belle, American pornographic actress.
1987: Anita Pauls, Argentine actress.
1988: Federica Pellegrini, Italian swimmer.
1989: Ryan Bertrand, British footballer.
1989: Emir Faccioli, Argentine footballer.
1991: Ronald Roberts, Dominican-American basketball player.
1991: Andreas Weimann, Austrian footballer.
1997: Olivia Holt, American actress.